Friday, March 13, 2009

I. Am. Famous.

I'm feeling very famous today since I have a guest post over at Light Refreshments Served. Have you checked out this blog? It is very funny, enlightening, and entertaining. I do enjoy it. Anyway, it's a post I wrote a while back on this blog so the topic may be familiar.

And for anyone who came to visit my blog from LRS (welcome!) I recommend you read this post of 100 Things About Me (maybe not the whole thing, it's long); it'll let you get to know me a little better.

So welcome to my blog. Feel free to blog stalk to your heart's content or leave comments, I heart comments. Like. A lot.

3 little remarks:

Tiff said...

What's LRS?

And congrats! So cool to be featured...

BTW - it was great to see you. Thanks for being one of my FHE groupies. :)

Jessie said...

Good for you, Anna! I still love that post. And I love Light Refreshments Served, have since before it even went public (Cory helped set it all up). I saw you on there before I saw this post here, and I was SO excited for you. Yeah, you're pretty much amazing.

Brooke said...

Way to go! That's quite an accomplishment. You deserve it, you're such a great writer, and so committed to this blog. Keep it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin