Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Absent?

I know my posts have been rather lacking lately....for some reason I have not been in the mood to blog lately...but I feel the blogging bug slowly returning so even though I am out of town right now, expect a blog post or two in the next few days....good ones. :) I miss the comments...and apparently getting comments is linked to whether or not I blog...hmm...

(This one's for you Madison...and anyone else who's noticed my lack of blogging as of late).

Posts to come:
-Joe's Birthday and some links to other good birthday ideas
-maybe a sugar update, mixed results
-html/blog design tips
-recently finished sewing projects and ones in progress...or soon to come
-anything else random that comes to mind

5 little remarks:

*Liese said...

Looking forward to them! :)

madison said...

Thanks- this glimmer of hope should keep me going a few a few days...

Heather said...

I just have to say that I LOVED Hunger Games as well!!!

emily said...

I can't wait for the return of posting! I really do miss it.

Emily S said...

I was indeed wondering about you, but I have been in a stalk-don't-comment mode due to lack of time. At least you know I wonder . . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin