Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a little complaining...

When pack meeting is over tonight at 7pm it will be such a relief---who knew planning an activity for 30 kids ages 8-10 would be so stressful. I really hope this gets better as time goes by. And I really hope the boys have fun, that's the most important thing.

I keep meaning to post but things have been so hectic I don't have time, and when I do have time I just want to be lazy and veg. But this weekend should be fairly relaxing and allow me to get caught up, finish blog posts, clean my house, be grateful pack meeting is over, clean out my inbox, see my family, write in my journal, go to church, jog, and veg...

I seriously live for the weekend. Sigh.

And while I'm complaining can I just mention that my A/C in my office is broken AGAIN and it is once more 80 degrees in here.

Maybe I'll be on a high after making it through pack meeting and have a burst of energy and do some cleaning and write a blog post. Here's hoping...

4 little remarks:

Alex and Katie said...

On the bright side, you show up in Google search of "ICC Darren Hawkins" which basically means you're a rockstar. Because you've published and presented, and according to the MLA/MPA format, you're name appears first on list of authors for the presentation. Which means that "Sanders et al." is how you cite it.

Tiff said...

Holy moly! 30 kids! I'm glad it's over, and I'm sad your a/c is out. And I can sort of feel for you - the a/c in my car isn't working! (But at least I can roll the windows down...)

I know what will make you feel better for about 8 minutes.. check out the newest post on my blog. It's AWESOME!

emily said...

Cub scouts is my nightmare calling. More power to you friend!

I'm so sad that Michael and I were so CRAZY busy that we didn't get to get together before we leave, but let's make a tentative dinner date for when I get back. Please?

Glorias is sounding amazing.

I hope things get better!!!

Ariel said...

So are you on a post pack meeting high yet?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin