Monday, May 18, 2009

The Chairs

I bought the chair fabric, finally, last Saturday. So I'm committed to the green dotted fabric.

Sheesh, upholstery grade fabric is expensive, even if you have a 40% off coupon.

Luckily we figured out a way to recover both chairs with only 3 1/2 yards of fabric.

I think we'll start next Saturday, or the week after.

And when that's done, on to refinishing the table and chairs. It's going to be a mega project summer.

I'm getting back in my groove. Feels good.

1 little remarks:

Kaela said...

We could have so much fun together Anna:) I can't wait to show you- I got some similar chairs to yours at DI and just barely bought 3 1/2 yards of fabric at 40% off at Hobby Lobby here to reupholster them. I think I need to come to Salt Lake on a Saturday, meet up with you and we can go garage saling or something!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin