Friday, May 29, 2009

Feedback: Please see below

Friends, family, blogging buddies, acquaintances, people who never comment (yes you, blog stalkers, I want to hear from you too---in fact especially from you :)

Can you give me some feedback on my blog? Please take the time to click out of google reader and fill in this form (actually you can fill it out from within google reader---I learn new things every day). I'm so excited. So respond respond.

And to make it worth your while, leave your name in the form or in the comments to be entered for a prize...I'm not sure what the prize is going to be yet, but I promise it'll be good and something I myself would definitely use.

You are great. Thanks!

2 little remarks:

*Liese said...

Totally realized I never put my name in my survey...Sorry! If you're unfamiliar with my writing style, one of my sections was about how much I appreciated your political posts (among other things) because we have similar views. I also wrote something about the 104 in 104. :)

Emily S said...

It's interesting to know what people like to read, but as for myself, it only makes me crazy trying to blog for the benfit of others. Unless you are trying to make money, blog for yourself . . . what do you want to remember about your life later on? What do you need to vent about or receive feedback on? That's exactly what you should blog about.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin