Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ideas for Baby

Seems like everyone I know either just had a baby or is pregnant or trying to to get pregnant. I know it's not everyone, but its a LOT of people.

And this book idea from Jordan Ferney over at Oh Happy Day is perhaps the cutest thing ever. The next good friend/family member I know who has a baby, I'm making you one. So so cute!



Also, the baby announcements Jordan did for her son Moses are some of the best I've seen. So charming. Makes me wish I had a baby to announce and a mind as creative as Jordan.

2 little remarks:

emily said...

These are SO cute! Yesterday, I spent some time researching quiet book things and found some cute ideas and thought of you.

Now I'm head over heels about this idea! How will I ever choose?!

Jessie said...

That really is a super cute book. Yeah, I can't believe how many pregnant people are around these days... Seriously. All of my married sis-in-laws (there are 4 of them) are pregnant. Really puts on the pressure... but I'm not caving just yet. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin