Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's official. I'm in love.

Joe and I have been talking about buying a home for quite a while, but will probably not be seriously looking and making an offer until Septemberish. But today when I was daydreaming and browsing ksl.com I fell in love. With this house:

It's over a hundred years old, partially restored (the tricky stuff like wiring, refinishing hardwood floors, etc) but still needs some work. It's charming, it has character, it's in our price range, it's near two of Joe's sisters and near BYU.

Sigh. I want it bad.

I just had to tell someone and Joe's not home and my cell phone battery is dead and it's out in my car anyway. So I'm telling you all. I am in love with this house. Sigh.

7 little remarks:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

That IS gorgeous! I want it bad too.. Maybe we could share it ;)

*Liese said...

That is a fabulous home. Good find!

Jess said...

That is a way cute house!

Dibble's said...

I love that house! It' so charming!

Mandi said...

Anna, it's so charming! I am lusting after a house, myself. *sigh* One day.

Stephanie said...

i love it too

Helena said...

That's the house I was trying to tell you about!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin