Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Running Machine

Just a little running update.

For the past 2 weeks I have ran 3 times per week.

Three cheers for me! I don't mind bragging about something that does not come naturally at all.

So, for 3 times a week:
Once a week I run with the whole 5k training group and then twice a week with Shirlene.
I'm hoping to summon up the strength to run 1-2 other days on my own...though maybe not in the mornings. Lets face it. I'm not a morning person.

So that's it. I'm becoming a runner and it really helps my mood and makes me feel amazing.

2 little remarks:

Q said...

YAY! Good for you Anna! That definitely deserves some bragging rights. So what are your favorite running songs right now -- or do you not listen when you run with others? Running alone I'm needing some music as a pick me up.

Ali said...

Brag on, sister! That is great! You are my new hero...I will try to work up to what you're doing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin