Saturday, June 27, 2009

One September First....

You will find me reading this book:

I'm so excited for it to come out I wouldn't be suprised if I took a half day of work, stopped by Barnes & Noble, picked it up and headed straight home to curl up with the book for the rest of the night. I'm seriously so excited (maybe more excited than for the new Harry Potter movie...books are more exciting than movies and also I know what will happen in the movie but I have no idea what will happen in this book!!!)
Oh I'm so excited. It's best if I don't think about it since it's still 2 months til the release...and I get antsy, but really I'm so excited. If you haven't read the first in the series---The Hunger Games--read it now. You'll be completely engrossed. And if you want a great review/discussion of the book, read this post.

2 little remarks:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm very excited for this too! I didn't know it came out on September First. Thanks for the info!

Kaela said...

I hadn't heard about these, but judging by your other book reviews and this one, I am thinking I can't wait to get started on this series. I am in the middle of a few self-help type books right now and am looking for a good fun one to read after I am done with them. Thanks for the recommendation!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin