Monday, July 27, 2009

How about a movie about recipes?

I love Amy Adams. I love blogging. I love cooking!


So it comes as no surprise that I'm super excited to see the movie Julie and Julia (Emily why aren't you living in Utah right now, we could finally hang out and go see this?! -- the embed won't show up in RSS so come to the actual blog page this time)


I'm so inspired I want to start planning my meals around cooking every recipe in one of my cookbooks (minus sea food--except maybe salmon---and minus anything with mayonaisse (bleh)). So perhaps you guys will start seeing more Monday recipe posts---though mine are likely to come from the Better Homes & Gardens or How To Boil Water cookbooks rather than something advanced.

Seriously I'm so inspired. Why can't I just stay home and do my hobbies full time?

4 little remarks:

Ali said...

I AM so exited for this movie :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

I haven't heard about this!! Thanks for posting about it - I'm excited to see it now. :)

emily said...

Michael and I are seeing this the weekend it comes out. I can't WAIT.

p.s. we are so alike--I considered making every recipe in a cookbook too after seeing the previews, etc.

Love it.

Mandi said...

I'm really excited for this movie! I love Meryl Streep, and I'm starting to like Amy Adams. Can't wait to see it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin