Thursday, July 9, 2009

I like Free: You too? Check this out.

Shade Clothing is giving out free camisoles if you sign up for their email promotions. So if you'd like a free camisole (plus a $10 off coupon as well) leave your email here. I actually bought 2 shirts and a cardigan at Shade over the weekend. Of all the modest clothing retailers I think their clothing is some of the best quality. Their shirts are so comfortable and soft. Love them.


You want one now don't you? Leave a comment (and your email if i don't have it) and I'll send you the invite for the free camisole. Good times.

[In interest of full disclosure I must tell you that if I get more friends to sign up I get even bigger discounts. But hey, it seems like a win win. You get a free camisole I get more discounts.]

15 little remarks:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Pick me, pick me!!

Kellee said...

woohoo sign me up! Free stuff rocks and so does Anna!
iamcuterthanu@gmail.com

Mysti said...

Anna, I just have to say that I love you blog and if I had more time I would comment more!

I want a free camisole and I want you to get bigger discounts so my e-mail is mystirae213@yahoo.com.

Tiff said...

OOO, Me ME! I'll help you out if I can get something free. :) Thanks for the tip!

Charayne said...

ok, I want one. pintsize45@hotmail.com. Gotta love free stuff. So let's pick a time and get together again soon. I think I've figured out how to go with 3...well sometimes.

Charayne

Jessica said...

I'd love to get the invite... my email is trudysand@gmail.com

Jessica (wife of cousin Michael)

The Crowns said...

I love free! Count me in :)

Mandi said...

Pick me! mandi (dot) barrus (at) gmail (dot) com

Jessie said...

I love free, and have been thinking about buying some new Shade stuff all week... please sign me up! I believe you have my email?

Helena said...

yes, I want.

Amy said...

I am all about the free! Thanks for getting together with us the other day. We had a great time!

Malinovka said...

Who doesn't want a free camisole?! Sign me up. :) I don't receive anything for Shade yet, so I may as well try it! I think you have my email...

Lee and Marie said...

I would love it! mariebelliston@hotmail.com - Thanks Anna!

Derek and Jamie said...

Sign me up! I love free stuff.

etoileca said...

Oh, me too! etoileca (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin