Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things I Love: My Husband's Voice

My husband likes to sing, which I have posted about before (which some links to MP3s/videos, including Rubber Ducky of which I am quite fond).
This Christmas (yes I'm that far behind on blogging family photos) he sang with a men's acapella group that performed at a company Christmas party and then did a little concert for family and friends at Hale Center Theater (I have no recordings this time0. I'm so proud of Joe, he has such a great talent for singing and loves to perform. I'm glad he's kept up with the hobby even though he's so busy.


I always hoped I'd marry a man who was a good singer and was delighted to find that among more essential traits Joe is also an excellent tenor. So fun.

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin