Friday, August 7, 2009

Book Chapter: Catching Fire

My new friend Jasmine loves to read. So I recommended the Hunger Games to her and she was completely engrossed. Read it in just a few days, which got me excited about it again. And now I CANNOT wait for the sequel. Good thing I found out the first chapter of Catching Fire is on Scholastic's website. So if you read the Hunger Games, click here to read the first chapter of the sequel---less than a month til it comes out.


I just love reading. So. much.

3 little remarks:

Jessie said...

I love to read, too. Hunger Games has been on my list a long time--hopefully I can get my hands on that one soon.

I just finished the Mortal Instruments Trilogy--not a fantastic read, I'd say, but it was fun and quick, and easy to get into. Better than Twilight, by far (in my book), though of a similar story. You should give 'em a shot if you're looking for something fun and easy to read.

Anna said...

Jessie, thansk for the tip, I look forward to checking those out. I love a good book.

DP said...

TORTURE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin