Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Familiy Blog

It was time to split off the familiy blog. Not because I wanted to go private, but just because, well I like things in neat little boxes and also I found myself not blogging about our personal lives as much as I wish I were (because I was so focused on crafts/tech/books/recipes, etc... right here).


You are all welcome to read the family blog, whether we've met in real life or not. I've posted over there today. You can link to the family blog using the navigation bar at the top of this blog.

See you there :)

1 little remarks:

Diane said...

Anna,
Sorry it took me so long to respond. Yes I totally still think people will be around at 8. Just call before you drive up. We will be excited to see you! Also if you need directions just call or send me your e mail address.

Diane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin