Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some easy paper crafts (aka I seem obsessed with garland lately)

Before I got on the sewing craze I was really into paper crafting. I still like paper crafting I'm just busy with other projects right now. But if you want some simple easy projects that you could make using paper scraps, check out these on Design Sponge. I especially like the birthday cards, those would be quick and easy and are so cute--and are one of those things i always find myself needing.

5 little remarks:

Heather said...

Anna, you are such an inspiration to me! You really are the ideal "Mormon Wife"! :) I'm so glad that you share all of these fun activities and moments in your life with us!

Charayne said...

What a great idea!!! I have tuns of scraps and that could be used for so many occasions! Thanks for the idea!

Ali said...

Ooh, I likey!!

Mandi said...

I made some of these birthday cards the other day, and they turned out really cute. Thanks for the link!

Anna said...

Mandi, I'm glad it worked out for you. Wish you guys didn't live so far away and we could meet again--the last time I met you might have been your wedding....but maybe I've seen you since then. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin