Thursday, September 3, 2009

If you had $100 Target Gift Card What Would You Buy....

Since the Target gift card I won was an e-gift card I had to use it online. Which means I had to pay shipping but I also had a lot to choose from. And boy did I have fun browsing.

I would have bought Joe that flat screen TV he's been wanting but since it's like 5 times my gift card amount that was a no go.

Remember how I dedicated a whole post to how much I love my tupperware? I do. I really really do. So much so that I bought 2 more 20 piece sets (though a lid is a piece so it's really a 10 piece set) and we are getting rid of almost all of our other tupperware (save a few of the larger pieces). I'm so excited.

Then, because I'm a crafting maniac & an organization maniac, I got some craft organization tools. I saw a carousel like this a while back on a blog and I have been wanting it:

And this other coordinating organizer will go in the office/craft room too--helping with the organization of mail---because I have the hardest time keeping all that paper organized.


So I think I'll put both those on my desk with a cork board with a white frame in between to post things on...lists probably...lists of projects I want to do.

Anyway, that's what I would (did) buy with my Target gift card. What would you want?

4 little remarks:

Mandi said...

I love the organizers! I need to get some for my crafting area--I'll have to look at my local Target and see what they have in-store. Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Great choices! I would have to get clothes I think. I never get anything for myself and I might just actually do it if I won a gift card. lol

Anna said...

Mandi--these specific items aren't available in stores. :( But I wish you luck in your organizations search.

Kim--I considered clothes, but it's so hard to find things that fit right that shopping online can be frustrating. But it is good to treat yourself sometimes. I hope you win a gift card of your own soon. :)

Kaela said...

Great choices for sure! Oh I wouldn't know where to begin. I could (and do) spend so much money at Target. I still can't believe there is no Target and Logan and think (and hope) it is only a short matter of time before we get one here!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin