Friday, September 11, 2009

I'll be back in a week

image via here

Work takes me to Washington D.C. for a week, starting tomorrow.

So rather than crafting, blogging, organizing, watching movies, or any of my other usual nonsense, I'll be playing tourist (though minus the fanny pack, I cannot handle the fanny pack). And I am taking my husband, which means the first half of the week will be awesome. Then he leaves and I'll be in meetings all the live long day...which...is it's own kind of awesome, I guess.

So museums, monuments, random tourist attractions, here we come. We can't wait to take all kinds of cheesy photos in front of you.

If Joe's job weren't tied to Utah we'd move to D.C. in a heartbeat. I love it so much. So excited. :)

Anyway, I'll be back in a week. See you soon.

1 little remarks:

Steve Weller said...

I'm seriously so jealous. We've never had the chance to go back East before. Sad, I know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin