Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Busy = No posting

A lot has been happening around our little house so I haven't made much time for posting. I'm trying so hard to finish some projects that certainly need wrapping up, also cleaning the house, cooking more at home, and spending time with people we love.

Posts to come soon on:

  • More quiet book progress. It's going to be amazing when finished, but oy, a lot of work.
  • Dining room chairs, painted, reupholstered, and ready to sit on. Hooray for not eating on the couch
  • Living room chairs reupholstered -- hooray for having chairs for guests to sit on that make our living room look more complete
  • My first baby quilt & bumper pads -- my sister-in-law is having a baby and we worked on these together. I think she's going to be really happy with the result.
  • More progress on the 104 in 104
At least in lieu of real actual posting I am doing a giveaway, right? Check that out if you haven't already, it ends tomorrow.

p.s. I love fall, lets all hope that winter here in Utah can wait a few more weeks.

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin