Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Felt Playhouse - Card Table

Umm so my obsession with felt just keeps growing. And if I had more motivation and/or a toddler (probably and not or) I would make this. Amazing. See more pics over at this blog.


Don't you want to go play in here? When I was a kid we played in a cardboard box (hello! giant boxes are fun when you are little), I think my mom would have loved a felt play house that could fold up and be put away. And this one is so cute. I want to make it.

Someday.

4 little remarks:

Jessie said...

You already know that I love this... still contemplating making one. Have some quilts to finish first, though.

Amy said...

If you decide to do it let me know. I would be interested in making one with you.

Dibble's said...

So Stinking cute! I wish I knew how to sew. Sigh

Jessie said...

So I now have almost all the pieces cut out for mine... I couldn't pass up JoAnne's sale on felt last week. It's not going to be exactly like this house, but very similar. Pictures will come as soon as I get my computer back from the shop. I'm so excited! And it's been surprisingly easy thus far, though the sewing is what makes me the most nervous about it all, so we'll see how it goes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin