Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Twilight Years

This video made me laugh so, so much.

If you aren't a member of the LDS church this parody might not make much sense.

If you are, you will laugh.


Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.

Favorite quotes: "How long have you been 18?" and "You've been to Duck Beach TEN times?!" and when the other guy in her ward says "I don't like it"....the Mike character. Oh this makes me happy. I'm hoping for a  sequel that involves "werewolves".

I hope this made your day.

4 little remarks:

henderson said...

Awesome.

Tara said...

How did you come by this little gem? My friend in NY sent it to me a couple days ago. My favorite line might be, "You propose impossibly fast!" Hee hee!

Julie said...

This made my day. Thanks!

Tiff said...

LOL! I knew a couple guys that got kicked out of my Single's Ward at 31. Thanks for sharing. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin