Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nursery Decorating

We have picked out the fabric for our nursery (I'll take a picture and post soon). But I must say I'm rather in love with this nursery set.



I mean for heavens sake, I want to sleep in that room myself.

Though who in the world has $1000 to spend on the bedding for their nursery, sheesh. (Yes you read that correctly $1000 for a 3 piece nursery bedding set from Serena & Lily)

Still I like the concept of soft colors in the nursery. Seems like it should be a calming place. That's what we're going for our in our nursery. Calm. Peaceful. Not too many crazy bright colors--we'll keep those in the toy baskets.

Bedding seen over on Project Nursery.

p.s. We are moving in 2.5 weeks so blogging will continue to be sparse until at least mid-February when we get settled.

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin