Thursday, February 25, 2010

This makes me happy **Updated**

Did you get a chance to see the new Masterpiece Classic version of Emma? If you are a fan of period movies you should check it out, it's available online for free but only until March 9th.

I liked the version with Gwyneth Paltrow, this one is...different. I like this Mr. Knightly better and I think the love story is more developed...particularly on his end. It's very sweet. Love it.

Update: As Savannah pointed out, I neglected to give you the url...you can watch it on PBS's website here (btw, their online player is kind of strange--use the quicktime version rather than windows media, at least for me that worked best).

8 little remarks:

Savanna said...

hi! online where?

Savanna said...

Thanks! It seemed like just the right thing for a sick day. Also, um, is that Dumbledore?

Anna said...

It's the perfect thing for a sick day. I hope you enjoy it.

And yes that's Dumbledore, kind of funny huh.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

That's really cool. I will watch it tomorrow....:) I have never seen the other one.Thanks for saying hi!
www.lechateaudeslfeurs.blogspot.com

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

My cousin is doing the 365. I love the idea too. I will do it next year. I kind of do that already but it's not like a goal for me. I think when you plan on it you are more likely to take your camera everywhere and plan for it ?...XOXO

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

Hey..do you want to put my link on your blog? I will put your on mine. Your blog is cool, you would get a lot of friends this way :)
If you don't want it's ok. If you do tell me
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Malinovka said...

Anna--thanks so much for blogging about this. I promptly watched it online, fell in love with it, recommended it to my fam and friends, and am ordering it online as a birthday gift for myself. :) Have a GREAT trip to England! So jealous...

Alex and Katie said...

I did see it. And I did love it! Oh, oh, so happy to know that I'm not the only Masterpiece Classics nerd floating around.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin