Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Baby Wants a Cupcake

Sometimes I tell Joe "The baby wants...[fill-in-th-blank]"...seems to be a good excuse. My sudden weight gain in recent weeks may protest that is not the baby but rather my personal sugar cravings that dictate such things...hmm...

Regardless this shirt made me smile. I sure wish I had one. You can get one here. My question is--why is this shirt sold in a normal size and not as a maternity shirt?

The chances of this baby being born a sugar addict are high...I'll have to focus on giving her vegetable baby food rather than fruit to try to stave off my bad habits.

1 little remarks:

Erin said...

Ha! I don't normally like cakey foods, but pregnancy definitely brought cupcake cravings for me too. Thank goodness breastfeeding is an effective weight loss technique. Have fun getting ready for the little one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin