Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update: Things are crazy

We have been so busy at our house lately. Unpacking, getting art framed we've had forever, decorating and organizing the house, watching the piles of boxes go down, planning for a trip, going to appointments, visiting with friends, going on dates, and general overall craziness.

I have some pictures to blog but that probably won't happen until I get back from my work trip & conference.

Things to look forward to in the next 11 weeks (time until the baby arrives and our whole lives change):
-My first trip outside of North America
-Setting up the office/nursery
-Finishing up the quiet book pages I owe others and shipping them off
-Finishing up other baby related crafts
-Finishing up non-baby reated projects (like painting the china hutch!)
-Putting the china away in the china hutch and actually pulling it out for dinner sometimes!
-Baby showers
-Having an organized apartment
-Going on dates with Joe
-Learning how to use my beautiful new camera

Really I'm very lucky to have so many blessings in my life right now, feeling very blessed. And I'm a little sad my blogging has slowed down and doesn't reflect all the wonderful excitement going on. When I return from this trip I hope to blog at least twice a week...we'll see how that goes.

No pictures because today I'm technologically challenged. I was going to post the picture of this cute shirt I bought yesterday at motherhood maternity--its pink, I can wear it to work, and on top of it all I fit in the medium size which was very comforting :)

1 little remarks:

emily said...

Dear friend-- I'm so excited for you to have so much fun going on.

I really do hope somewhere in all the craziness we can still get together for lunch or dinner or (if you need help) unpacking, cleaning, painting, etc. I'd really REALLY love to.

Let me know when works for you. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin