Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have you seen this?

If you make your way around the blogging world you already know about Stephenie Nielson. This video about her "New Life" is so inspiring, I hope it makes you feel grateful. As I sit here complaining about my basketball sized stomach, stiff neck, and overall awkwardness/uncomfortableness I am reminded what a gift it is to have a healthy body, a loving husband, and to have been raised in the church I have where I have learned things that have brought me such peace.

I hope watching this video brings you such happy feelings too. (woops the embed link doesn't want to work, try this url)

3 little remarks:

Dibble's said...

I just watched this yesterday and loved it. It really reminded me what's important in my life!

Lincoln Farrell and Marilyn Barlow said...

Thanks for sharing this video. I had not seen it and it was such a precious testimony

Lincoln Farrell and Marilyn Barlow said...

Thanks for sharing this video. I had not seen it and it was such a precious testimony

Blog Widget by LinkWithin