Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mommy Jewelry

Miracle of miracles Everly is taking a SECOND long nap today. She's a terrible napper/sleeper/let-mom-get-things-done kind of baby. So I'm getting some short blog posts done. I posted one on the family blog...if you wanna see pics of my brother's cute baby go check it out.

Anyway, right before Everly's birth was mother's day...and not surprisingly I picked out my own gift. I found this little gem on etsy (you can find the shop I got mine from here)...and then we HAD to name her Everly.

I love it. It's simple and goes with everything. I don't own a lot of jewelry so I like to buy things that will go with a lot of outfits. I'm also pretty casual most of the time so the jewlery should be casual too.

And speaking of Everly, she has awakened. Time to eat. Again. :) I'll return to blog when I can...hopefully about cloth diapering. Ahh the crying has begun. This girl is not patient when she wants to eat. Must go.

Posted by Picasa

2 little remarks:

Ali said...

So sweet and precious. Love the simple style too. I've looked for one for Evan that has some kind of heart on it and haven't found the perfect one yet...still looking.

Meghan said...

I love the jewelry! It's super cute, and I agree; I love the simple too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin