Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Remember How I Used To Blog

I miss blogging.
I miss crafting.
I miss cooking.
I miss sleeping.

But I LOVE this little lady. So though she is time consuming, I think we'll keep her. She turns 16 weeks tomorrow and we just started sleep training. It's difficult but she's making progress and learning to sleep on her own (she's been an insanely colicky baby needing lots of soothing to sleep). I feel like we've turned the corner and things are finally improving.

And though I still need to spend 20 hours of my non-baby time each week working (insert frowny face here) I think I may soon be able to do a little crafting, cooking, and even blogging soon. And hopefully (insert fingers crossed here) finish that quiet book by her first birthday so I can give it to her at her party and it can start keeping her quiet...or at least happily babbling. Watching her play with something I have spent so many hours on will be such a delight. I'm so excited.

On a completely unrelated topic which bedding is best?? (Can you tell I like girly bedding...and I'm very lucky Joe will put up with it?)

Tommy Hilfiger Hibiscus (ignore the crazy pink pilllows...this set just comes with the medallion duvet, matching shams, and bedskirt)

Pottery Barn Woodland Organic

Liberty of London "Sixty" from Target (which is on clearance...)

10 little remarks:

emily said...

I'm partial to the Pottery Barn one (since it's what I have), but I did LOVE that Tommy Hilfiger one (minus the pink pillows).

Fingers crossed that Ev continues to improve!

emily said...

I'm partial to the Pottery Barn one (since it's what I have), but I did LOVE that Tommy Hilfiger one (minus the pink pillows).

Fingers crossed that Ev continues to improve!

Tara said...

I vote #2. I like it far and above the others. :)

Everly is adorable!!

Henderson said...

well you can't beat "clearance" so i say go with the last option and throw in matching sheets and/or pillows in the same blue as in the duvet cover for Joe. :)

*Aliese* said...

I like them all, but I agree with Steph...The last one wins out! I like the print and if it's cheaper, that's a HUGE bonus in my book!

Meghan said...

My fav is the Pottery Barn one, but the Target one is really cute too, and it's on clearance which is a definitely plus. Good luck with the sleep training! Hope it goes well.

Holly Strong said...

Is this for you and Joe or Everly when she gets bigger? :) I am guessing you and Joe and if so you are super lucky he will put up with any of them. LOL With that said, the bright colors in the pottery one would win out at our house.

Brooke said...

The second one is my fav, but the Target one is cute too. Here's to hoping Everly is on the getting out of colic upswing!

Savanna said...

I love the Pottery Barn one! I like the bolder colors and the trees. I have a duvet cover set from DwellStudio Target and I love it.

renee said...

POTTERY BARN all the way! it looks more grown up than #1 a guy could sleep in it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin