Friday, November 19, 2010

50 in 500: Hang the Temple Print

I'm happy to say we're moving along on the list of 50 things to do in 500 days at a decent clip. Today Joe exercisesd his handyman skills and hung up the letterpress temple print we got a while back. It's up, it's framed, and it looks just beautiful. Our apartment is feeling really good these days.

Things are getting organized (and staying rather organized), Everly's room is coming together, things are hanging on the walls. And I'm crossing my fingers that we can convince the apartment complex not to raise our rent so we can stay here because I'd really hate to move. Things are looking good in that regard, but only time will tell.

A wider shot. We hung it next to the bookshelf and just to the left of grandma's hutch that we've painted black and just brought into the house recently.


Anyway, so there you go. Little by little we're getting things done.

And right on cue my baby just woke up from her nap so I better run. Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 little remarks:

Lesley said...

Thank you so much for your comment- I will definitely be using your herb butter tip! And I love what you wrote about inviting others to join in your holiday festivities- it was beautifully written. My cousin is coming down from DC, and I'm definitely open to inviting others to join us if they would alone otherwise... thanks for the reminder!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin