Monday, August 1, 2011

4 years -- Happy Anniversary To Us

Happy Anniversary to Joe and I.

Married 4 years and filled with more than our fair share of drama/stress, we're hoping that next 4 are a little more calm. We have plans and dreams for the future...but our plans for years did not lead us to where we are now so who knows where life will take us.

I do know Joe will be there with me. He's a wonderful husband. We don't have a perfect marriage, but we work really hard to make it a good one. He makes me laugh all the time and can still make me feel all tingly and happy so we must be doing something right.

We're celebrating tonight with a baby-less dinner out. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I'll wear my "Love Spell" body spray...I wore it when we were dating and Joe informed me that it was a bedroom perfume. Ha ha. I love that man.

And in honor of our anniversary I must invite you to read this post about how we got together. If you haven't already heard the story, I think it's a good one.


(For those who read the family blog I wrote a little long post chronicling the major events of the past 4 years -- it's mostly for me, but perhaps you'll find it interesting. Check it out over there.).

2 little remarks:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Congratulations. 4 years - that's awesome. I love the wedding picture you posted - you look so beautiful Anna.

Rachel said...

I love you + Joe. Happy, happy Anniversary!!! You are great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin