Friday, September 2, 2011

Salt Lake Park Tour?

It makes me feel like a good mommy when I take her on little outings like this. And I LOVE the parks because they are so fun and free.

I plan on taking pictures every time we go to new parks. It's helping me get more confident shooting in manual in bright sun. I have a lot to learn.

So anyway, if I go to new parks and take all these photos I thought maybe I'd do a post on each park. Maybe introduce people to some new playgrounds, free splash pads, etc...

Would you guys like to read such posts? If it's of interest I'll do it. It'll help me get out and explore more. And since we have a lot of park-going days in our future over the coming years I feel like it'll be good to know what's out there. From the big city parks to small neighborhood ones. Or those hidden parks that you find and think "why didn't I know about this!?"

Anyway leave me a comment if you're interested and if there's enough interest I'll do it. If not I'll just use the park outings to work on taking pictures in bright sun at the proper exposure without harsh shadows. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 little remarks:

Andrea said...

Yes, interested!

Becky Knowles said...

I had a friend in Colorado who did that and it was so nice. We probably visited a new park weekly because of her. I think it would be fabulous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin