Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas - this will make you smile

We are having fun this year with a little one who is understanding more of the Christmas magic than she did last year (at 6 months). She still doesn't "get it' really but she's in a big light bulb fascination phase which, you can imagine, dovetails perfectly with Christmas!

Anyway, Joe sent me this video today saying it reminded him of me. And it's true, I am like this at Christmas. I hope it's something we can teach our kids. I won't say anything more than that because I don't want to ruin the video.

I'll just end by saying that I want to raise kids like this:

4 little remarks:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love that - so cute. But you are wrong, it didn't make me smile, well it did... but mostly it made me cry. Like EVERYTHING at Christmas. I swear, I'm crazy.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Oh my goodness.. I LOVED this. Bless you.

Malinovka said...

Oh, I loved that video!!

Angie said...

You always share the best stuff that leaves me smiling and/or feeling inspired! LOVED THIS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin