Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No rest for the wicked...err...or any of us apparently

I keep wanting to blog, share things, talk about things, post pictures.

But there is no time.

I'm still working roughly 20 hours per week.
I go to the gym 6 days a week.
I've been working on my application for my masters degree at the U of U
I've applied and been accepted to SLCC to take one class this spring (Econ, good times!).
I've applied for housing up at the U.
I've applied for 2 preschool-ish type things for Evie next fall (for socialization and so I can do homework)

We try to go on dates, go to church, have friends, make dinner, do laundry, remember to pay the bills on time, live life.

It is busy. Life is always busy.

And blogging, my friends, is just not top priority.

I miss it a bit, but that's how it is.

Wanna catch up? Lets hang out in real life. While Evie runs around like a maniac. It'll be fun.

Hope your life is full of happy busy-ness too.

1 little remarks:

painty (Melinda) said...

Wish we lived closer. My kids would love running around like maniacs with Evie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin