Wednesday, September 12, 2012

20 lbs down - a picture

Happiness is finding out your shirt that has always had freakishly tight sleeves now fits because you have less arm jiggle thanks to all the bicep curls and portion control. I buttoned up those sleeves Monday and felt victorious.

In related news, I went to Zumba on Monday after taking off several weeks with the move. Taking those weeks off was such a sacrifice, but we were so busy with the move and I was so worried about Evie's transition with so many changes (and starting 8hrs a week of preschool/daycare). So I went, I sweated like crazy, and I smiled like nobody's business. And I talked to the day care staff to figure out their routine so i can start dropping off Evie a couple days a week.

Exercise...good for my soul, my sanity, and losing arm jiggle.

I love this shirt. Now to figure out the rest of the outfits for family photos...I am not fashionable...that's why I have a pinterest board called "I wish I dressed like this". Sigh. In another life I'm good at dressing myself and doing hair and makeup.

(I already posted this pic to facebook, thanks to all my friends for their positive comments and 'likes', it made me feel so good.)


6 little remarks:

*Aliese* said...

Amazing, friend! Way to go.

painty (Melinda) said...

You look great! Love the shirt too.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm with you Anna - I am SOOOOOOO not fashionable. I need someone to go shopping with me. Someone who knows what the devil they are doing. :) I do love that shirt - I think you'll look smashing for family pictures. Hooray for the weight loss - that is NO small feat!

Jen said...

Totally impressive. I wish it was me. One day, I think it will be. I hope. :)

Ali said...

K, so this post made me realize that we're not FB friends...how are we not FB friends? (just sent you a request:) oh, and love the shirt!

Kaela said...

Looking so good Anna!! Love this shirt too. I am obsessed with this color:) Especially this time of year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin