Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cards

This year I only ordered 30 Christmas cards. It seems that it's only reasonable for me to print and mail them to our immediate family, a few extended family members, and a few close friends or friends who live far away that we traditionally exchange cards with as a way of staying in touch.

But I'd love to send our little card and letter as an e-version to any and all friends/family/blog-friends who want one.

If you are interested, leave a comment below (and your email if you think I might not have your most recent one).

Hope you are having a happy holiday. I am, though still wrapping up one last paper. Time for bed now.

Over and out.

3 little remarks:

Julie said...

Send me one please!

Tannie Datwyler said...

ME! tanniedatwyler at yahoo dot com.

Malinovka said...

Hi Anna! I would love to see your Christmas card! I love reading your blog and get so many tips and ideas from you. Hope things are going lots better with sleeping at your house!
~Robyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin