Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Discount Gift Cards

Hey friends,

Just a little heads up--did you know you can buy gift cards online for a discount? It's totally legit, you can google and find a whole bunch (and reviews of them from reputable websites). I used this one recently to sell a gift card I knew I wasn't going to be able to use. I lost a little bit of the value, but they paid me in Amazon.com credit which is basically like cash (and I've used the code already, it worked).

Anyway, post holidays is a good time to stock up on cards for places you shop normally. Target gift cards, for example, are 4.6% off. Wallgreens 6%. So that's like having a 5-6% off coupon when you use it. Nice.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know in case you weren't aware this existed. It'd also be a great place to buy gift cards if you wanted one for a gift.

Naturally, post-Christmas they have great inventory as people sell their cards....

Anyway, I love a good deal. So there you go.

Much love,

Anna

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin